Last weekend Silas and I went to Iowa City for the weekend since Jake had to work. It was a nice, relaxing weekend - Silas got to hang out with my Mom & Dad while I got in the pool for a bit, my Dad washed my car and I got to spend some quality time with Kellee, even getting to meet her {sort of} boyfriend (she'll kill me for saying that).
Silas was a real show-off last weekend, which my family just ate up. He talked, he made goofy noises, he smiled....anything and everything he could do to ham it up and get attention, he did it!
Silas has discovered his toes and is constantly trying to get them in his mouth. I'm impressed with how flexible he is - being able to bend himself in half with a belly like his can't be that easy! ;) He also started reaching for things - I first noticed it when I was drinking out of cup about a week ago. It was a bright colored cup and he instantly reached right up for it. It's so cute watching him reach for things...I love watching him learn!





No comments:
Post a Comment