Monday, January 10, 2011

She bit me!

Poor baby Silas got bit today at the daycare at the gym. Some little 2-year-old girl sunk her teeth right into his squishy little cheek and chomped right now. Poor babe! I was told he didn't cry very long and evidently this little girl did it last week to an 8-month old so her Mom said she wouldn't be coming back for a while. I can't say I COMPLETELY blame the girl...after all, I'm tempted to bite his little cheeks myself! :) They are pretty tough to resist if I do say so myself.

Oh well, no big deal. He survived. He does have a red mark where she drew blood and broke the skin, but he's ok. The provider came right out and told me and apologized over and over but what can you do? Kids will be kids and as long as the little girl's mother is aware and will deal with it, I'm fine with it. And Silas is tough - he hasn't acted like it's bothered him at all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment