Oh you read it correctly....I have baby fever. "What!?" you say? Yes, I do. So many of my friends are pregnant and feeling their babies move in their bellies, looking back on Silas' baby pictures when he was so sweet and snuggly (and before he could say "no" or "miiiiine") makes me long for that chubby baby, new baby smell. I am still nervous about the second child not being as awesome as Silas or as great of a baby and sleeper but the desire is starting to be stronger than the fear. Don't get your hopes up yet, Jake and I have agreed to 6 months (or so) before we even talk about adding to our family.
As far as Bieber fever goes (as in, Justin Bieber)....I was kidding. It just worked with the title. :)
We had, in one week, a 58 degree and a day and a day when we got 3-4 inches of snow. Here's how we enjoyed the warmer weather!
And this is how Silas & Daddy enjoyed the colder weather at home!
And oh the snow! I had a great little helper who absolutely loved being outside helping move snow while Daddy was gone.
He even helped "snow blow"




No comments:
Post a Comment