Sunday, November 10, 2013

Mommy's first night out: FAIL


So last night I had a going away party to attend for a friend from work. I was going to take Stella but Jake offered last minute to watch her...so I bolted. As in, literally grabbed my black pump bag and ran...as in, forgot to kiss my family and say goodbye. I bolted. Not my best Mommy moment. 😁 

Anyway, wouldn't you know I had everything I needed....except the bottles and breast attachments so I had to come all the home, pump, (kiss everyone goodbye this time) and return. 😊 Big fail on my first attempts out but oh well. 

The funny part in all this is when Jake told Silas he was going to feed Stella, Silas looked at Jake and said, "how are going to feed Stella, you don't have big things like Mommy! You're kidding, right?" Ha! What a smart boy!!

Miss Stella is doing amazing. She has me wrapped so tightly around her finger...and her brother's. 😊 She is smiling and cooing and very interactive. I am head over heels!!


Here are Silas and Stella snuggling in Silas' bed
Love my babies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment