I'm not at all superstitious, but I am kind of afraid to say........ I think maaaaaybe....kiiiind of....sooooort of..... I'm starting to get the hang of this Mommy thing? Today I was able to snuggle with Silas in bed for about an hour {yes, we both fell asleep} and then get up and get my hair and makeup done before he woke up. Being able to get myself put together and make it somewhere makes me feel so accomplished. I actually have enjoyed today - we were able to get around and meet Jake at the gym at 11:30 and then go have lunch. We came home, went for a walk, and now Silas is napping. It's so nice to feel like I got something done in my day besides staying in my PJs all day because I couldn't get 30 minutes to myself.
We have no routine yet. Is this bad? He's only 3 weeks old. He sometimes sleeps for 2 hours, sometimes for 4. Sometimes he eats every 1.5 hours, sometimes he goes for 4 hours. It's hard to set a routine when he changes his schedule all the time. But, we're managing.
I guess that's all for now. I'm going to try and upload some pictures from my camera {which is a new camera to me} to update everyone. We'll see how that goes. :)
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment