We also got to go up to Mason City to the PGI convention (for those of you in the dark, PGI = greatest fireworks you'll ever see in your life!). Jake's uncle, Rob, his grandma, "Fancy Nancy" as she calls herself, and his aunt, Laura were there with us as well as Mary's sister, Ann. It was so refreshing for me to spend a little extra time with Nancy and Laura, whom I haven't seen since our wedding. Laura is an incredible woman, so strong in her faith and such a blessing to be around! I'm so thankful for the time we got to spend talking.
Here's a picture of Jake and me with his parents, Mary and Brennan.
Saturday night we had dinner at Uncle Rob's house with Fancy Nancy, Laura, Jake's brother, Brandon and his wife Paula and their two sweet girls. I tell ya what, if our children are even half as cute as my two little nieces then we'll be counting our blessings! These two girls are just about the sweetest things known to man and I just can't get enough of them!
Here is Brandon, Fancy Nancy, Jake and Rob:
Sweet Elise and me:
On a different note, we have our first ultrasound today at 4:30!! I can hardly wait to see that precious heart beat and get all the measurements! :) I'll keep you posted!!




No comments:
Post a Comment