Monday, August 24, 2009

Hellooo baby!

Today was ultrasound #2. I am 8 weeks, 5 days along, although baby is measuring 8 weeks, 1 day. Once again, thank you dear Lord for small framed babies. :) Lets hope this trend continues 'til pushing time...

Baby's head was obvious as well as two arm buds and two leg buds. The heart beat was 158/minute and in the center of what looked like the chest. Baby didn't move - the nurse said with all the movement from me walking that I had probably put the baby to sleep. How sweet!! She said usually this early, they don't really move their limb buds but look more like they're doing a shimmy of the whole body. I wish we could've seen that!

This past Friday I got to make my announcement to my dear college girlfriends (see picture below...Tara, Marcie & Kerianne). Marcie already knew, of course, and Robin and Keri couldn't make it so I had to tell them over the phone. But I got to surprise Tara and Kerianne which was priceless. I know I've said it a million times, but I truly feel like I have been blessed with the most WONDERFUL girlfriends!! I know God has had magnificent timing in when and where I have met all my ladies, but I am still in awe when I stop and think about how PERFECT His timing really is...for everything.




Jenn is still fabulously supportive all the way from Baton Rouge. I am forever thankful for her friendship too, and that we have remained so close despite her moving away 6 years ago. She's my go-to Mama of choice! Right now us girls are discussing cloth diapers....hmmm...crazy??

No comments:

Post a Comment