Sunday was my birthday...ugh, the big 2-6. Is it just me or am I getting old? I can't hardly believe I'm 26. I know I've said this for a couple years, but I'd just like to stop time and be this age for a while. No need to get any older. Anyway, my family came over for a couple hours and had lunch with us at my favorite pizza joint, Red Rossa. Jake and my parents went in together to get me an amazing Canon Rebel digital camera, something I'd been wanting since my Mom got hers. Some of the best pictures of Silas have come from my Mom's camera so I'm absolutely thrilled to get one of my own!!! Kellee got me tickets to my friend, Jason Reeves' show which is this Friday so we'll have a sister date night and go to his show which will be so fun.
After my family left, Jake, Silas and I went to a pumpkin patch. We had a lot of fun and the weather was gorgeous! We did the hayrake ride and Silas got to swing on the jungle gym. Here are some pictures from the pumpkin patch.
With my sweet boy!
Little scarecrow
Daddy & Silas
How tall is Silas? Just over 2 feet - so big!
He really enjoyed swinging!




No comments:
Post a Comment