Yesterday started off less than pleasant. I went to leave and realized I had a flat tire. What a way to start a day. Long story short, I ended up taking Jake's car and he had to call someone to come get my tire off 'cause it was completely stuck.
Here's the funny part. :) While Jake was finishing up with the car guy, he put Silas inside to finish watching his "tractor mo-mo" (tractor movie). When he went to come in, he discovered that Silas had locked him out of the house!! Thankfully we had left a window off the deck unlocked so Jake was able to get it. Needless to say, Jake had a rough morning. :) I still giggle to myself a little when I think about our 20-month-old son locking Daddy out of the house. :) What an ornery little man!!
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment