Jake has been in Chicago this week for a fitness convention to promote his new business so Silas and I have had some quality time together. Yesterday I took him to another pumpkin patch, not nearly as awesome as the first one we visited, and let him hang out for a bit for a change of scenery. I managed to get some great pictures again of Silas discovering animals and playing on tractors. I think Silas might be a farmer someday with his love for animals and tractors. Not much makes him happier than animals and tractors...besides maybe playing in Mom's car. Oh and blueberries (pronounced "booboobeeboobee" or some variation of boo and bee), cheese, and eggs. Ha!
Anyway, here are some pictures from our adventure at Howell's pumpkin patch.
Silas got to sit on a miniature horse. The horse's name made me a little nervous...
And once again, Silas with goats. We'll call him Silas the Goat Whisperer :)
There was a great swing made out of tires!
And there was old-style tractors that Silas LOVED! He didn't want to stop playing on this tractor. :)
Silas never met a "titty" he didn't love!




No comments:
Post a Comment