As many of you readers already know, there is a huge obsession in our house with tractors, trucks, semis, and all things closely related. Silas' new thing is pointing out all the semis on the interstate....except he calls them "a nemi." It completely melts my heart to hear him yell, "A NEMI" at the top of his lungs when we see a semi. That is one word I will be sad to hear pronounced correctly. :) It is so precious to me.
Also today we went to Homemakers to look around and stopped to have a (free) cookie. The Hawkeye game was on the TV right by us and Silas would yell, "TOUCHDOWN" at the TV with both hands in the air. I didn't even attempt the whole, "Let's use our inside voice" 'cause let's face it....he's cheering on the Hawkeyes!!! :)
Have I mentioned he is all boy? And that I LOVE IT!
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment