Dated 7/2/09
So after 11 months of trying unsuccessfully to get my eggo preggo, we finally went to see Dr. Donald Young, a fertility specialist.
I had blood work done and Jake takes his "sample" in tomorrow to get tested. I'm trying to schedule an x-ray with dye ASAP to get the ball rolling otherwise I have to wait 'til August for the x-ray and September to get any meds.
I feel some relief in being able to talk with the doctor. I finally told Mom and Dad this past weekend - that was hard. I had such a heavy heart in keeping that from them, but wanted the element of surprise when we told them we were having a baby. I'm almost embarrassed that this is such an issue, but I'm not sure why.
Money is very tight right now and I'm afraid of the cost - I just need to check with the insurance company.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment