Sunday, January 31, 2010

January sickness

Every January for the past 5 years, Jake has gotten sick. Every year. It never fails. I foolishly thought maybe this year would be different. Before he has worked every single day in January to the point of exhaustion and sickness. But this year his boss told him he didn't want him working every day, which I was extremely thankful for because I'm nearly 8 months pregnant and want my hubby around! Well....here we are on the last day of January and you guess it - he's sick {hence the picture}. It started last night with a sore throat and chest congestion, but this morning Jake woke up with a fever, body aches, headache and chills. Poor guy. I hate it when he's sick! So I popped him a couple Tylenol before I got ready for church and headed out the door on my way.

In other news, I'm 31.5 weeks pregnant so I thought you'd appreciate a picture. This dress makes me look HUGE....then again, I guess I am! :)



Here's a couple cute pictures from last week when we spent the evening playing with all our new baby things!

Max found another new favorite spot:


Jake playing with the stroller:


Jamis loved her ride in the stroller!

No comments:

Post a Comment