Sooooooooo apparently Silas has a girlfriend. Here is the e-mail I received while I at work today:
"I just wanted to let you know that your son has a girlfriend. Her name is Malaya and she is about 4 months old. Her mom works at the Merle Hay Aspen and is named Jodi. When Jodi came to pick her up this afternoon, Sam was holding Silas and Jodi was standing face to face with her, holding Malaya. Malaya reached over to Silas and really gently kept pulling him up to her to give him a hug and try to kiss his cheek. Then he put his arm around her neck and had his hand resting on her back. Then they pulled apart and Silas reached for her hand, and she reached out too and they were holding hands while her mom and Sam were talking.
I have never seen two kids that young be affectionate with another kid to that degree. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen! I actually teared up just a little bit because it was so sweet and kind of surreal how they were acting with each other....... and Malaya is absolutely beautiful, so your son has good taste! Just wanted to let you know. These are the kinds of things moms like to hear about. :)"
So maybe I need to be a little more diligent in praying for my son's future spouse...seeing as how he's starting out so young! ;) Ha! Isn't that hilarious?? Definitely going in his baby book....
I thought I should update you too on my last post. I called the office manager at the opthamologist's office and explained my concern in the way he had handled Silas. I told her Jake and I were very upset when we left and felt the doctor needed to know. The opthamologist that I had an issue with called me back last night. I couldn't get to the phone, bu the left me a message saying the office manager had spoken with him and he wanted to apologize for upsetting us and said if I'd like to speak with him to call him back today at the office. He apologized again and said he never meant any harm. Of course I was too chicken to call him back. Just wanted to my message across loud and clear...and I did. :)
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment