We happen to be in the middle of a heat wave with the heat index near 110 degrees. So yesterday we played inside and then took the babes to the mall and ate dinner there. The boys had planned on having a "man-date" at the I-Cubs game but decided it was too hot so Marcie and I decided to take advantage and went to a movie! It was awesome having an evening with her! I can't even begin to tell you how much I miss her!! You know those rare, best friends who you just feel at home with and pick up right where you left off? Marcie and Chris are those friends for us. We always manage to have lots of laughs together and enjoy our time with them. Thankfully, the babies seem to have just as much fun together! Look how much Viv loves Silas!
Today we hung out at home for a bit in the morning and then enjoyed some time at the splash pad. The kids seemed to enjoy the sprinklers and cooling off in the water and the adults....well, I think the adults had as much fun as the kids!!
Silas and Vivian were all too cute together. At some point last night the babies had their first kiss....and then just kept kissing and kissing!!
Here are the kids dancing in their PJs!




No comments:
Post a Comment